Thursday, July 3, 2008

Arrival

The last few weeks have been quite busy here in Chennai. We landed on 16th June , 2008  a few minutes after midnight and reunited  with Helen(Ashwin/Priya's cousin) and Raja . Since then Ashwin and Priya have started school within a week. During the admission process the school gave an entrance test for Ashwin ; in which he did very well and solved all the math problems correctly. Though I was not surprised with Ashwin's math skills , I was proud that he was able to go along with the new challenges and also that it was only a day after we landed in Chennai. Priya has been adjusting to her UKG(upper kinder garden ) class . She looks forward to her home work everyday and is practicing cursive writing . It also helped that the husband of Priya's teacher( Mrs Augustine) was my class teacher at Madras Christian College High School. . We are enjoying the mango season here, which should last for a few more weeks. I hope my attempts at uploading pictures work   This is my first blog and I hope it works.

No comments: